The Nuie Pacific Bifold shower door is a tried and tested concept and continues to be ideal for modern bathrooms where space is at a premium. The inward opening door design tucks away as you enter using none of your available bathroom space.
Suitable for an alcove or corner
These bifold shower doors are perfect for a recessed space or an optional frameless side panel can be purchased to make it into a full corner location shower enclosure as shown in the main image. The roller system of the bifold is both reliable and hard wearing and will withstand regular repeated use in a busy home.
Easy to install
You can rely on the quality and longevity of this bifold thanks to the specification. Your fitter will also appreciate the Easyfit assembly that allows fast construction. Indeed Nuie Bifold shower doors are ready assembled, just the wall profiles to install and adjust.
A great guarantee and readily available spares make this a good option for any household that values quality on a budget.
Optional extension profiles
A shower door can reduce in size thanks to the built-in adjustment range. But what do you do if you have a space wider than one of the standard sizes? Extension profiles are the answer.
A pair of 20mm extension profiles can add 40mm to the overall width. As an example, if you have a recess that measures 832mm wide, you would purchase an 800mm door and the optional extension profile pack with the extension profile making up the 32mm difference.
Extension profiles slide over the wall profiles of the shower door with an internal fastening. Top cover caps provide a neat finish to the installation.
- Fully reversible model to suit most alcove or enclosure installations
- Large adjustment ranges to accommodate tiled over trays
- Includes fixings
- 700mm - AQBD7 - 660-690 adjustment - 460mm opening
- 760mm - AQBD76 - 720-750 adjustment - 520mm opening
- 800mm - AQBD8 - 760-790 adjustment - 560mm opening
- 900mm - AQBD9 - 860-890 adjustment - 660mm opening
- 1000mm - AQBD10 - 960-990 adjustment - 760mm opening
- 1100mm - AQBD11 - 1060-1090 adjustment - 860mm opening
- 1200mm - AQBD12 - 1160-1190 adjustment - 860mm opening
- Polished chrome finish with all-metal construction
- Ready assembled design
- Fully reversible LH or RH opening
- Captive and fixed wheels
- Height: 1850mm
- 4mm toughened glass, 6mm on the optional side panel
- Can be used in a recess or with an optional frameless 6mm toughened safety glass side panel to make an enclosure - as shown
- 25mm adjustment on the side panel
- Optional extension profiles to add up to 40mm to the overall door width
Delivery from £7.99 depending on location.
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
See full information on how and when we deliver here
For our returns policy view here.
This product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Information about what to do should you need to make a claim can be found on the Guarantees page.