Pivoting shower doors are one of the workmanlike bathroom products of the industry. The design is just so simple you can fit and forget. The offset pivot door opens and closes like a standard door accept that the pivot point means that a small amount of space is saved from the door swinging into the room. The design also puts less stress on the joint.
All metal construction
You'll love the polished chrome profiles that set the Pacific apart from similarly priced models. Plus all moving parts are metal in construction extending the working life of the components.
Can adjust to as small as 650mm wide
What's also unique with the Pacific is that the range starts at just 700mm wide. With the adjustment, the smallest model will fit a recessed space of just 650mm wide. This allows you to install a shower almost anywhere.
The door opening can be reversed to open LH or RH and you can also add a side panel to make into a corner shower cubicle. A flexible shower option for any home.
Optional extension profiles
A shower door can reduce in size thanks to the built-in adjustment range. But what do you do if you have a space wider than one of the standard sizes? Extension profiles are the answer.
A pair of 20mm extension profiles can add 40mm to the overall width. As an example, if you have a recess that measures 832mm wide, you would purchase an 800mm door and the optional extension profile pack with the extension profile making up the 32mm difference.
Extension profiles slide over the wall profiles of the shower door with an internal fastening. Top cover caps provide a neat finish to the installation.
- Polished chrome finish
- Easyfit profile assembly system
- T-shaped chrome handles
- Minimalist pivoting joints on the top and bottom of the door
- The pivot door has a reversible outward opening
- Can be partnered with a side panel to create a corner enclosure
- Can be used in a recess
- Includes 6mm toughened safety glass
- Height 1850mm
- 700mm AQPD70 - Adjustment range: 650-690mm - Opening: 430mm - Inswing: 100mm - Outswing: 400mm
- 760mm AQPD76 - Adjustment range: 710-750mm - Opening: 490mm - Inswing: 100mm - Outswing: 460mm
- 800mm AQPD80 - Adjustment range: 750-790mm - Opening: 530mm - Inswing: 100mm - Outswing: 500mm
- 900mm AQPD90 - Adjustment range: 850-890mm - Opening: 630mm - Inswing: 100mm - Outswing: 600mm
- Side panels available in the following sizes; 700, 760, 800, 900 & 1000mm
- Optional extension profiles to add up to 40mm to the overall door width
Delivery from £7.99 depending on location.
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
See full information on how and when we deliver here
For our returns policy view here.
This product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Information about what to do should you need to make a claim can be found on the Guarantees page.
No posts found