Traditionally stone resin trays are heavy and difficult for one person to handle, that results in additional expense when paying for a professional to fit. Pearlstone trays are a modern take on a traditional design and incorporate all the benefits of a stone resin tray and mixes that with modern styling and construction techniques. These Pearlstone trays are around half the weight and half the thickness of a traditional deep wall tray. It means you or your fitter can safely handle it and it creates that all important contemporary look and feel. These trays have a smooth white finish that is warm to the touch on bear skin. Choose from the 6 available sizes and use the handing diagram to select the correct LH or RH option for your corner space.
The underside of this tray also has good screw retention should you wish to add an Easy Plumb Kit to raise the level of the installation. Useful if installing above a concrete floor or if you require future access to the plumbing.
- Handed tray - LH Shown in main image
- 40mm Height
- 550mm Radius
- Patented Pearlstone Matrix construction
- Flat underside making installation and levelling easy
- Up to 30% lighter than conventional stone resin trays - 18kg
- Requires a 90mm shower tray waste
- Optional leg set / easy plumb kit to raise the installation by 100mm
- 900 x 760mm - LH NTP101 - RH NTP102 - 18kg
- 900 x 800mm - LH NTP103 - RH NTP104 - 18.3kg
- 1000 x 800mm - LH NTP108 - RH NTP109 - 20kg
- 1000 x 900mm - LH NTP110 - RH NTP111 - 24.5kg
- 1200 x 800mm - LH NTP112 - RH NTP113 - 25.6kg
- 1200 x 900mm - LH NTP101 - RH NTP102 - 26.5kg
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
No posts found