The Phoenix Zonta Stainless Steel Towel Radiator allows you to add some class and elegance to your bathroom while quickly drying your towels and heating the room. Made from quality stainless steel and with several size and power options, you’re sure to find the right one for your preferences. The Zonta comes with wall mounting fixings and brackets for installation.
You’ll find that this towel radiator works with central heating systems, or you can add also add a heating element for electrical heating during the summer. A low wattage of about 300-500W, depending on model, ensures frugal use of electricity should you use that option to power this radiator.
If you’re looking to really improve the aesthetics of your bathroom while also enhancing functionality, then the Phoenix Zonta Stainless Steel Towel Radiator is perfect. It has a beautiful individual stainless steel finish and will leave you feeling warm along with quickly drying any used towels.
- 4 sizes available
- 600x1000mm - Output - Watts 377/1286 BTU - 968mm Between pipe centres - RA320
- 800x1000mm - Output - Watts 503/1715 BTU - 968mm Between pipe centres - RA321
- 400x1200mm - Output - Watts 295/1007 BTU - 1168mm Between pipe centres - RA322
- 600x1200mm - Output - Watts 443/1510 BTU - 968mm Between pipe centres - RA323
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Suitable for central heating systems or a heating element can be added to create a dual fuel installation
- Wall to pipe centres is 87mm on all sizes
- Includes wall mounting brackets and fixings
- Watts/BTU Tested at Delta T60°
- 22mm Diameter tubes
- BSP G1/2" pipe fittings
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.