6mm quadrant shower enclosures have never been so affordable without cutting corners. The Shield VI incorporates many of the finishing touches that were only standard on models costing twice as much only a year ago. These might not be the specs that people generally compare like for like with. These are the mechanical and manufacturing details that tell us this door will last out the warranty without defect. We can be confident in retailing the item and know our customers are getting a good value for money product.
So what does the Shield incorporate? The Shield VI quadrant and offset quadrants are available in 6 popular sizes to fit most corner spaces. Fittings such as handles and door rollers are of all metal construction. This makes a difference to the way the door slides open and how it feels in your hand. It's just a smoother better quality experience just like the feeling of opening and closing a door on a luxury car as opposed to an older run-around.
Things get better thanks to the Shield treated glass. Forget the glass scourers, as lime scale won't have chance to form. Another benefit to this wallet friendly enclosure.
The enclosure is a universal design for LH or RH installation. However if you opt for the optional low profile shower tray check the handing diagram to choose the right tray for your bathroom space.
Did we mention the Shield VI has a lifetime guarantee?
- 6mm Quadrant & offset quadrant shower enclosure
- Sizes available 800x800mm GLASS007, 900x900mm GLASS008, 900x760mm GLASS009, 1000x800mm GLASS010, 1200x800mm GLASS011, 1200x900mm GLASS012
- Toughened safety glass as per european standards
- Shield easy clean glass treatment
- 1850mm/72.8" in height
- Double wheel rollers provide a smooth openings
- 30mm adjustment range on all sizes
- 550mm radius ensures that it fits most trays on the market
- Opening sizes: 800x800mm: 400mm, 900x900mm: 530mm, 900x760mm: 430mm, 1000x800mm: 470mm, 1200x800mm: 470mm, 1200x900mm: 530mm
Delivery from £27.99 depending on location.
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
This product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Information about what to do should you need to make a claim can be found on the Guarantees page.