The new Shield S8 reduces the ceiling price on fluted shower screens, previously costing above £300 per panel for the smallest sizes.
This particular example also sports the on-trend brushed brass profiles, a metal finish that works equally well in modern or traditional spaces.
Glass is thick and sturdy at 8mm, rising to 2000mm tall for a premium look and complete with an easy clean coating. The panels are held firmly in place with a matching support arm. Support arms can also be joined for extra rigidity in a two-panel installation.
Install the Shield S8 in a wetroom or mount it onto a matching Eco-Stone shower tray.
Features you'll love
- Beautifully finished brushed brass profiles
- A touch of privacy from the fluted glass
- How the light bounces around the room from the ribbed glass surface
- Height 2000mm/78.74"
- Fluted/Ribbed glass design
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- 25mm adjustment
- Supplied with 1m long brushed brass support arm
- Sizes available: 700mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1100mm & 1200mm
- Reversible design
- Brushed brass profiles
- Acqua Shield glass treatment as standard
- S8-FLUTE700 (700mm), S8-FLUTE800 (800mm), S8-FLUTE900 (900mm), S8-FLUTE1000 (1000mm), S8-FLUTE1100 (1100mm) & S8-FLUTE1200 (1200mm)
Delivery is free on this item to most parts of the UK.
Free delivery is excluded from the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight and other offshore territories.
Calculate Exact Delivery Cost
Add the product to the cart.
Click on the cart link.
Click 'View Cart' then click the 'Calculate' button. Add your postcode to work out the exact delivery charge to your address.
Delivery charges are based on the weight and distance from our warehouse
Most items are delivered within 3-4 days unless otherwise stated.
For larger items you will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
See full information on how and when we deliver here
For our returns policy view here.
This product comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
Information about what to do should you need to make a claim can be found on the Guarantees page.
No posts found